Our systems deliver heavy cargo over long distances, fast.
An end-to-end aerial cargo delivery system:
- 250-500lbs (100-225kg) payload
- 300mi (500km) range
- No airport required
- No electric charging station required
- Efficient hybrid-electric powertrain
- Autonomous flight and advanced safety architecture
- Autonomous cargo loading and unloading
- Transport cargo directly to destination
- Fly over traffic
- Load-balance between warehouses
- Expedite humanitarian logistics
- Self-deploy to remote locations
- Land in unimproved environments
- Eliminate the risk to air crews
- Increase delivery tempo
- Deliver to otherwise inaccessible locations
We are a team of aerospace engineers, industrial designers, computer scientists, supply chain experts and entrepreneurs. Our team has a proven track record in UAV systems, with veterans from MIT, Georgia Tech, Stanford, Rice, Embry-Riddle, 3D Robotics, Airware, Honeywell, Google Wing and Uber Freight forming the founding and early team.
Our early team members have both started and sold hardware companies before. At Elroy Air we are committed to transforming the skies to better serve humanity.